I should hope this is the last time I drop a stitch..at least tonight.
Sooo yea I learned to knit today! Yeee. Thanks to Jas annnd Knitting help.com…even though I was a bit torn when she kept saying “I prefer this, but”. I’m casting off for an 8th time. I’m getting sleepy too. Mum hasn’t been particularly annoying tonight, so I’m taking full advantage of it. I’m in my room listening to Stars (agaaain) and knitting. I just had to drop my progress in a blog, or I’d be sorry later. Yes. I am a sentimentalist to the bone (:
hideous pictures of the first stages of my first project.
Oh well..if at first you don’t succeed try try again and so I shall. What a better pumper upper than this…
- You signed up on November 4, 2007
- You are #53015 on the list.
- 393 people are ahead of you in line.
- 8985 people are behind you in line.
- 84% of the list has been invited so far